Smart Strategies for Nursing School: How to Study, Manage Your Time, and Still Have a Life
Author: Paula Jones
Format: Kindle Edition
Smart Strategies for Nursing School is the go-to guide for pre-nursing and current nursing students. It's a horrible feeling to enter your first semester of nursing school already feeling underprepared and behind. Administrators are throwing papers at you left and right. Instructors are handing out syllabi and class schedules with 100s of pages of readings already due next week. Don't forget about preparing for your first clinical!
Don't start your first semester already in over your head. Prepare in advance with these smart strategies. In this book, you'll learn...
- The #1 question asked in nursing school
- The most important influencer of success
- How to manage your time like an 'A' student
- How to study smart not hard
- How to make your personal health a priority
Using these five core smart strategies you'll go from struggling student to nursing student all-star.
In addition to the detailed content provided in the book, you'll receive access to downloadable resources to help you immediately implement these smart strategies.
Some of these resources include:
- A motivation toolbox to get you started and to help you stay focused
- A weekly calendar for you to fill-in
- A step-by-step guide on how to set up a computer file system specifically for nursing school
- A study schedule document with an example so you can create your own
- ...And much, much more!
Smart Strategies for Nursing School is your indispensable guide to studying like a pro, managing your time like a master, and maintaining a meaningful, passionate, and energetic life!